Saturday 6 July 2013

bad person~~~


salam
nie lirik lagu bad person
antara OST drama Faith
heheh
lagu yg wajib ak dengar skang tiap kali bukak lappy
hohohohohoo
BAD PERSON~~~~~

Even though I’ve been burned by love, blinded by love and my heart has stopped, I will shed these hardships
My emotions are like falling cherry blossom petals in the wind but I will place my tears behind and walk my path
The footsteps of this tough love cannot be stopped – even if your smile trickles, I like it because I know you

I face this sadness with my entire body, this thick pain – my joy
disappears like the waves and my heart has caught a cold
You are a bad person but even though I pretend not to know you and ignore you
You keep coming into my eye – you are such a bad person
You are a painful love – you held my cold heart
And you made me silently swallow my tears – you are a painful love
You engrave love into my love without permission and love bruises my heart
I extend my hand out like a fool but you just hide – you’re so bad
You are a bad person – I try to erase and forget you but
You make me insanely miss you – you are such a bad person
My heart is crying and this love is scratching me up and biting me
After my heart is bruised up, it dreams of blossoming again
Even when seasons pass, when the time comes, you return
Why are you tying me up so I can’t go anywhere?
In my frozen heart, there is no light so I can’t see this love even more so I close my eyes
The birds flap their wings in the middle of the night – did you know that I want to fly like those birds?
You are a sad love like starlight that is hidden behind tears
You linger around me from far away – you are a sad love

You engrave love into my love without permission and love bruises my heart
I extend my hand out like a fool but you just hide – you’re so bad
You are a bad person but even though I pretend not to know you and ignore you
You keep coming into my eye – you are such a bad person
I will endure this pain and go to you
Though the world may turn its back on me, I will unrelentlessly go
The reason is you – I’m not afraid of drifting in the sea
I’m not afraid even if something traps my soul
And you made me silently swallow my tears – you are a painful love, you are a bad person




                                            
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment